The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 07-03-2018, 09:10 PM

Default B&G Little Sister Cedar slot head...

I haven't played electric for a few years and recently gave away my custom Thinline Tele with Texas Specials. I play acoustic guitar occasionally and do a few gigs playing bass, but I'm not particularly enamored with electric guitar. I gigged electric for many years but I quit playing out for a couple of reasons.

I happened to see the Cedar-topped slot head B&G Little Sister and I'm intrigued. I wouldn't buy one but I'm not adverse to building something similar. I usually build all my instruments, so that's not a problem.

Anyway, for some reason I find this guitar appealing, so just thought I'd throw it out here and see if anyone else likes the visceral appeal of the body combined with the slot head design. It's something you just don't see in an electric often.

https://youtu.be/V27xPNnr1e0
Old 07-03-2018, 09:14 PM

I like it!
I'd build one for myself if there were plans for one.
I've built classicals and SS, but this would be out of my skill set design wise. But I love the look and the sound.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:13 PM

Yes I like that shape as opposed to their single cutaway. But all their guitars sound nice and lively to me especially this one...

I like how on their YouTube channel they show them building their guitars at most every step!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars