The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 03-28-2020, 08:32 PM
Charter Member

Default Dick Boak LIVE interview this Friday at 2pm EST!

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are well. I have been going live and also interviewing guests on my YouTube channel recently to help give myself (and others) something to focus on.

I am very happy to say that Dick Boak has agreed to be on my channel for a live interview on Friday April 3rd at 2pm EST. It will be available to watch again but if you can join us live then it will create a great atmosphere for us and you will be able to ask your questions.

I hope that you can make it and if you subscribe to my channel and select the notification bell you will be alerted when it begins on Friday. I hope to see you there!

youtube.com/aaronshortmusic
Old 04-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Charter Member

Default Dick Boak at 2pm EST

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. This is just a quick reminder that Dick Boak (Martin Guitar) will be live for an interview and Q&A at 2pm EST on my YouTube channel. Dick has kindly offered his time and we would love it if you could join us with your questions and comments. YouTube.com/aaronshortmusic
Old 04-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Charter Member

That was really cool Aaron. The beginning part, where Dick Boak tells of how he ended up at Martin, is worth it alone! The rest, where he talks of different models, woods, artists, etc. is fascinating as well.

Anybody, who missed it can replay it at any time.

Rob
Old 04-03-2020, 09:29 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar12 View Post
That was really cool Aaron. The beginning part, where Dick Boak tells of how he ended up at Martin, is worth it alone! The rest, where he talks of different models, woods, artists, etc. is fascinating as well.

Anybody, who missed it can replay it at any time.

Rob
Thanks Rob!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Tags
dick boak, interview