The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 02-29-2020, 07:15 AM

Default Dua Lipa goes fingerstyle :)

Hello there, I think I posted to a wrong section again yesterday, so here goes the repost to "Show and Tell"

It's me and my Taylor guitar again with 2 news today!

First thing: as some of you already know, I'm a huge fan of some old-school music performed on acoustic guitar. This time I decided to make a contemporary pop-music arrangement on my guitar. I chose this popular song "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa.

And the second one: as lately I'm really into posting fingerstyle acoustic arrangements of different songs, I decided to create a Patreon page, so some of the viewers can join me and support me in this journey. With this support I can start making more and better quality videos. https://www.patreon.com/feodorbivol

The support "plans" have different rewards. So I would really love to know (even if you're not into supporting me on Patreon) what do you guys think I could offer on Patreon? As people keep asking me, I'm going to make and upload TABs for all or the most of the arrangements that I post (I'm working really hard on this part and I'll keep making it). Also I'm thinking about making exclusive tutorials and mini-lessons. Tell me what would you like to watch/get from a guitarist who just lauched a Patreon page!

That being said, here is the new video, tell me what you think!

Have a nice day

Old 02-29-2020, 10:34 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feodor View Post
That being said, here is the new video, tell me what you think!
well played. arrangement is very nice, i can hear the lead vocal parts thru your phrasing of notes well. I'm impressed! signed into youtube and left you a comment and Like.
cheers!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Tags
cover, dua lipa, fingerstyle guitar, taylor 114e, taylor guitars