The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 11-03-2018, 08:02 AM

Question, so with artistworks you only have access to one person when you signup/subscribe? And if you're interested in another educator, you have to pay individually?

What's up with folks complaining that they had trouble cancelling artisworks subscription because of autorenew?

Last edited by Charlieb; 11-08-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:16 AM

I already cancelled autorenew. It's not immediately obvious how to do it, but I found it using the help sections. I will likely renew, but I want it to be MY choice not theirs.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:20 AM
Charter Member

Thanks for the advice, Gang!
Old 11-08-2018, 04:52 PM

I signed up a couple days ago for Bryan’s bluegrass guitar. They are offering pay by the month right now so it is a low risk way to give it a try.

I have watched the first 7 or 8 videos and they are by far the best teaching I have seen. The way he explains the tone production process is really good.

So far this is a real bargain at 29 bucks a month
Old 11-09-2018, 11:17 AM

Am I really this inept, trying to sign up for the one-month plan and keep getting an error message that the code is invalid and I don't have a code nor was I given one. Now It won't even let me sign back in even tho it's showing my chosen user name and I get this message in my email...Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We appreciate your patience while we get back to you!...seriously my subscription has to be reviewed?

Last edited by SprintBob; 11-09-2018 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Removed profanity reference.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieb View Post
Am I really this inept, trying to sign up for the one-month plan and keep getting an error message that the code is invalid and I don't have a code nor was I given one..seriously my subscription has to be reviewed?
Don't have a current subscription, but just signed in and looked and didn't see a 'by the month' option available. Probably a promotion that expired; the current promotion is $70 off 12 mos.
Sure you didn't try to buy something that wasn't available? Maybe it wigged their system out. Google their 800# if you're in a yank.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:53 PM

I signed up for 1 month this week, there was a banner at the top of the site offering it. Did not use a code or anything like that.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougt View Post
I signed up for 1 month this week, there was a banner at the top of the site offering it. Did not use a code or anything like that.
I could have sworn the month offer was valid until 11/12/2018...their support just informed me that the offer had ended and instead offered me a monthly subscription to a jazz course with Chuck Loeb. Hmmm, now let's see I was interested in advanced flatpickin'. I guess they assumed it was strictly a monetary issue with me

Last edited by Charlieb; 11-09-2018 at 02:31 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write