The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

View Poll Results: ToneDexter Live Performance Poll
I play a SBT equipped guitar & ToneDexter with a band that includes a drummer. 3 33.33%
I play a UST equipped guitar & ToneDexter with a band that includes a drummer. 2 22.22%
I play a SBT equipped guitar & ToneDexter with a band that includes a drummer. 3 33.33%
I play a UST equipped guitar & ToneDexter with a band that doesn't include a drummer. 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2019, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennconducts View Post
None of those. UST solo. Once in a while as a duet with another player.
Thanks for posting, I should have made none of the above an option.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellomangler View Post
Is the poll trying to see how people fare with getting enough volume without feedback?
Greetings, I basically was just curious to see how many people here were using a ToneDexter live in a band with a drummer...full kit. No ulterior motive really - and if so, using a UST or SBT to 'trigger' it.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:18 AM

Maybe you're not getting a lot of responses because people don't know what UBT and UST mean. I personally know at least half a dozen people who use Tonedexters live, and I'm pretty sure all but one of them would have no idea what you're talking about.

Couch Standards
Old 09-18-2019, 01:54 AM

I'm pretty sure that all of my friends who play acoustic guitar and don't hang out on this forum have any idea what UST or SBT means but I thought I was using the official Acoustic Guitar Forum acronym lingo for the pickups. It's just not a great poll, probably won't be the last.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification