The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2024, 03:46 PM
Charter Member

Default 2020 Collings 001 traditional satin 14-fret SOLD

$SOLD shipped, in the greater Milwaukee area. Zelle, PayPal friends and family, or other fee-free payment. Text or call me to discuss 859– 619 - 8841.

1 3/4 nut, 2 5/16 at the saddle, short scale.

Condition is consistently played but excellent. I have played this guitar as much as anything I own over the past several years. That being said it’s in outstanding condition with minimal fret wear.

I have gushed about this guitar before on the forum, at one point saying it is my Desert Island instrument. Luckily for me, I do not live on a desert island and currently have the luxury to be surrounded by several amazing guitars.

I’m the second owner, and the first was our friend Kori. It has lived with me for nearly 3 years, and it is single-handedly responsible for changing my opinion of small-bodied instruments. It’s lively, Charismatic, and can do anything from strum hard to be lightly picked.

I have another 001 traditional satin which is all mahogany and I’m having to choose which one of these to let go. I figured I would choose the one with the Sika top, because I do not have any other all-mahogany guitars.

Here is a link to a similar guitar, which includes the specs.

https://themusicemporium.com/product...aditonal-satin

iPhone Pics of the actual instrument:

Last edited by soups; 04-08-2024 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:33 AM
Charter Member

to the top of the page!

I had this one on a trial but the buyer just prefers bigger guitars. Back in the house and up for another round!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars