The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 07-05-2022, 08:33 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Southern Cross Guitars now on AGF Marketplace

Hello to all who have purchased guitars from me or sold guitars to me on AGF. It is official I am moving my guitars over to the AGF Marketplace. I am retiring from a 44 year optometric practice and starting to sell guitars exclusively as a Hobby/Entrepreneur. My website is reverb.com/shop/southerncrossguitars. I am also posting them on the Marketplace. Here is my current lineup of guitars I have for sale:

1) Larrivee L-09 Custom Moonspruce/EIR with a full Anthem pickup in mint condition. SOLD on AGF Marketplace!!!
2) Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-45 Acoustic Electric in Vintage Tobacco Sunburst in excellent condition with only a few scratches on the top and body from playwear. This guitar comes with a brand new Musicians Gear thermoplasitic case. $old on Reverb!!!
3) Recording King RO-T16 000 size with a 1-7/8" nut great for fingerstyle of those who prefer a wider nut. This RK has a Torrefied Red Spruce top/Laminated Mahogany back and sides. SOLD on Reverb!!!
4) Recording King RD-318 Deluxe Dreadnought with solid Adirondack Spruce top with solid Mahogany back and sides with a brand new Vintage Silver Creek Hardshell Case. This guitar has the best sound of any of the RK's I have sold recently with a mahogany back and sides. Off the market!!
5) Schecter GLP-1 Acoustic Electric Grant Lee Phillips Model 2010's Gloss Walnut this is a an all solid mahogany 00 size guitar with a Matrix Infinity VT pickup system installed on board. This is a great little blues machine, and will make someone very happy. Sold locally!!!
6) Breedlove Discovery Dread CE Acoustic Electric Guitar. This Breedlove is a great bargain guitar with a big sound. This would make a great guitar for a second guitar, a beach or campfire guitar, and not give up too much in sound for a guitar that is more durable. $299 shipped on AGF Marketplace.
7) Yamaha FG830S a perennial favorite guitar worldwide that is a solid Sitka Spruce top with laminated Rosewood back and sides with a gig bag. This guitar is in excellent shape and again would make a great second guitar or beach guitar. $old on Reverb!!

I have other premium acoustic offerings that will be posted here soon!!! For photos of all these guitars please go to reverb.com/shop/southerncrossguitars
Clifford Phillips

Last edited by Southern Cross; 07-25-2022 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Charter Member

Clifford is a great guy to deal with - Best of Luck with your new venture and your retirement!
Old 07-05-2022, 11:56 AM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks, Mike.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:19 PM

Welcome to the Marketplace and thank you for your sponsorship. I hope your new venture goes very well for you!
Old 07-05-2022, 01:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thank you Tom.
Clifford

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace