The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-17-2015, 09:10 PM

Default Eastman AC420B Dreadnaught Adirondack/Indian $650/BO

Eastman AC420B Dreadnaught. 2009. $650 or BO. Essentially the same specs as the E20D, which replaced it. Excellent Condition. Adirondack Spruce top. Indian Rosewood back and sides, fairly reddish with strong grain - closer in appearance to Brazilian than most Indian. Ebony fingerboard & bridge. Honduran Mahogany neck with Rosewood cap. 1-3/4" nut. Hand-crafted Turtleworks Tor-Tis Faux Tortoiseshell D-28 Vintage 50's pick guard has been added. No fretwear or pick scratches. The condition of the guitar is close to new - the difference being the finish on the lower corner of the treble side of the headstock has been nicked from a stringwinder. Also, there is tiny dot smaller than a pinhead in the finish on the top. Besides that it has normal settling of the nitrocellulose finish. ***THE DARK LINE AT THE CENTER JOINT IS NOT A CRACK - IT IS COLORING IN THE GRAIN*** It has been kept humidified during winters with an Oasis Humidifier. Comes with the original case w/ key and Eastman certificate. Only reason I am selling is my small hands require a narrower nut width. $700 plus shipping. (802) 232-1004 https://plus.google.com/photos/10205...521?banner=pwa

Last edited by Lorestone; 06-21-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCTION
Old 06-18-2015, 11:26 PM
Charter Member

Default Larrivee to Trade

best of luck!!
Old 06-19-2015, 08:15 AM

Don't want to seem like a stalker ... ... I've commented on this guitar before. I have one, it replaced a Martin D-35 that I sold. I never regretted that move. The AC420B is a truly fine guitar, and was one of the first offerings that put Eastman guitars on the radar. I have other, much more expensive guitars, but the Eastman holds its own ... easily.

Good luck on the sale ...
Old 06-20-2015, 09:21 AM

Thanks for the nod to the guitar. It is a very fine instrument. The only reason I am selling it is that my small hands require a narrower nut. Eastman's published specs said it had a 1-11/16" nut. I bought the guitar sight unseen and unplayed, "used" but new condition. When I received it I was not disappointed, but discovered it has a 1-3/4" nut. But it is so much guitar for the price that I figured I'd give it a try.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:38 PM

Reduced Price - $650 plus shipping.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
ac420b, adirondack spruce, dreadnaught, e20d, eastman