The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-28-2014, 05:27 PM

Default Martin 000-15m w/K&K Pure Mini

Nice playing!
Old 10-28-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeefordinner View Post
Vanja,

Thank you so much! I have a 00015M, and I have been debating getting a K&K for some time now. I have even sent private messages to several forum members asking for specific advice regarding K&K systems on guitars. But this video sealed the deal! I love my 00015M, and yours sounds great!

You wrote that the install was fairly straight forward, which reassures me even further.

Time to place the order.

Thank you again!
That's exactly why I did this video! I'm glad I helped you pull the trigger on the K&K! The 000-15m is a wonderful guitar, with a beautiful woody tone, which translates fantastically with the K&K...

If you have any questions regarding the installation, feel free to PM me, I'd be glad to help.

And, all of you guys, thank you for the kind words... It really means a lot!

I'm planning on making another video of the K&K blended with a Rode NTK studio condenser mic 50/50. Just done some recordings today with that setup, and, the sound I got was absolutely wonderful!

Would you like to hear that combo?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanja View Post

Would you like to hear that combo?
Of course we would!

Martin 000-15M, Cordoba Fusion 14 RS, Alvarez AD60CE, Ibanez M510 Mandolin, Fishman Loudbox Mini, Fender Hwy 1 Tele, Fender MIM Strat w/ Custom 54 pups, American Fender Pro Jr
Old 10-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Charter Member

Thanks, Vanja. I have an 000-15M incoming in two days and have been planning to install a K&K at the earliest opportunity. I had one in my old J-45 and, played through my Ultrasound AG50DS4, really liked the transparent tone. And, as others have said, nice playing!

Best,
Austin
Old 10-28-2014, 09:06 PM
Charter Member

Because I'm 10 minutes from Teddy Randazzo's shop, I had him put his Dazzo piezos in my 00 15 custom, so that type of pickup does work well on all hog guitars. I agree blending a mic is really good too. You will love your RedEye. When I recover financially, I'm thinking of adding a Baggs Lyric with a stereo jack into the two channel RedEye. That should be outstanding.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
k&k pure mini, martin 000-15m