The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 09-04-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pf400 View Post
Amazing Grace

Danny Boy
The baby's name is actually Danny, so I have to use this at some point, thanks!
Old 09-04-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggycas View Post
I don't think it's possible to love a baby more than the average parent (below average parents are another story) but for parents who have to try harder, ones who thought it was never possible, there is a little bit more wonder, this is a miracle feeling, I think. This might be personal experience, mom was told she couldn't get pregnant, and my brother almost killed her, so when she got pregnant with me, she had to go through like 5 doctors before she could find one that let her have me. He did demand dad get his tubes tied so there weren't any more of us, but that's neither here nor there, my point is we were miracles, and she never let us forget it.

I lost my first daughter when she was just a few months old to a respiratory condition, and I was devastated and inconsolable...when my other two daughters were born a few years later I came to realize that all children are miracles...

And the best definition I've ever heard to describe being a parent is that it's like having your heart walking around outside your body...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Tags
song suggestions