The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 04-27-2022, 09:32 AM

Default Is Japarts.ca still in business?

I've Japarts.ca three email order requests in the last week, but haven't heard back. Are they still in business? They've had a message on twitter and their website going back months that one of their email services were down, but I've sent emails to both of their email addresses, yet no response.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Charter Member

I have ordered several custom sets of Gotoh's from them previously with great customer service.

Here is a message from Facebook from Nov of 2021 with another email that might work:
'We are having issues with our primary email address ([email protected]) that should hopefully be fixed within 24 hours. Thank you for your patience. You can still use japarts.ca@gmail.com to send us a message."

It use to take only a month to order a custom set of Gotoh's. By custom, I really mean in a finish and style that is not usually carried as an in stock item. obviously the Pandemic is the cause of this. I currently have an order in with Philadelphia Luthier Tools, a set of the non standard open back Gotoh's and it has been nearly 5 months and still not here!

The Good news, it seems that there is now a score of new dealers who are carrying stock Gotoh's on ebay and reverb for very reasonable prices. I am a big fan of X finish in Gold for the 510's. I just ordered a set yesterday. Previously, those seemed hard to get and were a custom order.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair