The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-21-2019, 04:04 PM

Default don't buy it !!

I know this topic is already old but the information is important. I posed the acustic live pro version, I was very disappointed with it, I posted in each youtube review video my complaints, but most were deleted !!! This boss acoustic amp really has a lot of great and unique effects on an acoustic amp, but its amplification is terrible, not what controls the microphone ... I tried with other microphones besides my shure beta 58A. impossible to pass the volume to 3 ... he hisses !!!! If my money were to throw away I would use the boss only for recordings because of its features, because as a guitar and voice amplifier this is useless !!! I apologize for my English because I'm from Brazil. for us Brazilians to get a purchase like this is sweat of years !!! I ask you to respect my report, my intention is to help you not go through what I went through ... until today I could not raise money to buy another amplifier, I ended up trading the boss acs live pro for a notbook and a tv !!! I could not sell it !!! obs. I already had the roland ac 40 which was much more powerful than the boss and the 10 inch acoustic 60 crate (it should never be sold !!).
:chorar::chorar::chorar:
Old 12-30-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kip Carter View Post
I debated and settled for the 60 watt version only because when I play out I always have a house PA to tap into. This will let me dial in my sound for both vocals and guitar before dumping the mix to the house sound board.

There as virtually no feature difference between the two models outside of power.

The 60 is almost 10 lbs lighter.
The pro has a larger speaker, 8 or 8.5" if I recall correctly...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification