The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 12-03-2020, 03:00 PM

Default Christmas Album

Hello, My wife and I have a side project where we have recorded a few Christmas albums together. I posted a single song link a few weeks ago, but now the whole 2020 Christmas album is out. We call our little project simply "Zach and Melissa Walker"

There isn't a whole lot of acoustic music on it, but I used my Ehlers mini jumbo into a c451 on the acoustic stuff in the album. We recorded it all at the home studio, where I play all the instruments, with the exception of 3 audio tracks throughout the album where I needed a specific sound that I did not have.

I would love to hear some thoughts or feedback. It seems to be getting some press and quite a few listens but if any would be willing to listen on Spotify and click the like button or even follow us that might help get it out to more people through their algorithms. https://open.spotify.com/album/3y2xd...R9OngegHhXqMBA
Christmas Tears seems to be the most popular but I would also suggest Winter Wonderland or Jingle Bells to start if you just want to get a feel for what we are about. I will also post a youtube link to one of our songs you can check out

Last edited by balata9999; 12-03-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:10 PM

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell