The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-20-2019, 09:11 AM

Default G&L ASAT Classic USA Semi-hollow Blue-burst Custom Shop

$1050 shipped to continental US.

Not interested in trades.

Excellent condition USA G&L ASAT classic semi hollow body that was a custom order. This has a flamed maple top finished in blueburst, with white binding on the body and a great pearl white pickguard. The neck is a very nice birdseye maple with a soft V-neck profile and rosewood fretboard, and a matching finish headstock. It has stock MFD pickups and parts (4 bolt neck). It also will ship with a G&L hardshell case.

The frets are jumbo stainless and have tons of use remaining. This a very comfortable and lightweight guitar, with excellent resonance and familiar tones...that is unique among any G&L I've ever seen. I love this guitar - I just never have an opportunity to play electric anymore. It looks, plays and sound lovely. The soft V-ish neck hits like a glove. If you are looking for a tele style instrument you will not be disappointed by this guitar in any way.

There is only minor wear on it anywhere, mainly on the back where some finish scratches are present that I tried to picture. Nothing that impacts the function or penetrates to the wood, and nothing else that catches my eye

Last edited by CrankyChris; 01-20-2019 at 09:21 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars