The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-17-2002, 01:23 PM

Default unknown clapton song?

Hey whats up guys..

I had a friend recently show me an mp3 he downloaded simply entitled "Eric clapton (bb king) classical guitar solo".. the recording is just that of a classical guitar and nothing else.. i know its a famous piece (it was even played by Lisa in an old episode of the Simpsons).. I don't know any Eric Clapton fans, so i was hoping somebody could tell me what the name of this song is and what album its on?

thanks!
-Mike
Old 12-17-2002, 02:08 PM
Cocobologist

I've got EC & BB's "Riding With The King", and don't remember any classical type solos on that album. Will pull it out tonight to see if my memory truly is the second thing to go...

| '02 814c Custom (Coco/Sitka) | '03 912ce Custom (Coco/Engelmann)| '06 K65ce | '17 J45 Std. | '10 Breedlove Revival OM DLX (EIR/Adi) | Lots of electrics...
Old 12-18-2002, 07:57 PM

The song is called "Classical Gas," but I don't know which album it might be on....

"If you can't set a good example, be a horrible warning..."

My various websites:
The Image Gallery
The Sportster Gallery
Old 12-18-2002, 08:43 PM

Thats the one.. thanks!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification