The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 05-01-2024, 12:04 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Default Guitars in stock - May 2024

Sponsors (luthiers/builders/manufacturers), what guitars do you currently have in stock for sale or available from a dealer?

(Note: Sponsors only, please. I'll unstick this thread every month and start a new one to keep things fresh.)

JR
Old 05-27-2024, 08:10 AM
AGF Sponsor

LaConner was a blast this year! Some amazing players tried out this guitar and there were some wonderful reviews. People were definitely drawn in by the color and figure of the Purpleheart. After playing it though they were pleasantly surprised by the sound and feel. Often commenting on the balance, nice bass and shimmering trebles. Putting it closer to the rosewood category than mahogany.
You can read one of the reviews on the most recent page of my build thread.
Many of you have seen this guitar come together over the last few months. So I wanted to make it available here. My original asking price was$8500.
It is currently available on my website www.madronaguitars.com for a limited time it will be available for $6,800 including the cross rock flight case.

Sucia is my grand auditorium size guitar. Full bodied and responsive to the player. It features a standard arm bevel and side sound port.

Lower Bout: 16"

Waist: 9

Upper Bout: 11-1/4"

Depth at Tail Block: 4-5/8"

Nut Width: 1-3/4"

String Spacing at Saddle: 2-1/4"

Scale Length: 25-1/4"

Frets to Body: 14

Fretboard Radius: 16"

Sitka Spruce Top

Wenge Neck

Waverly Tuners

Crossrock fiberglass case

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop