The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-16-2018, 04:30 PM

Default Trio Plus - Can you play your 'song' on your computer?

I have been using a Trio Plus for a while now. Great machine. Many uses....drum machine, looper, or use it as intended...as a band in a box thing.

My question is about the memory and if anyone has used the program available to "backup" the memory card and has anyone tried to play the 'song' from the memory card on their computer.....is this possible?

Or is this card reading program simply to backup your files from the memory card.

I ask this as i have made some nice tracks that i would like to use as an MP3 backing track....ie. use the music created without the Trio+ on my Ipod which is more convenient at times.

So many guitars:

If I had only could keep one in each "catagory": Martin custom D-28, Fishman Loudbox Artist, Gibson R8(electric), Freidman Mini Dirty Shirley, Keeley Caverns, Wampler Euphoria
Old 08-17-2018, 07:19 AM

I doubt that the foiles are saved as MP3 or anyo other common MUSIC type of file. Best bet is to record the audio output from the Trio using software (any DAW).

My music: https://mikebirchmusic.bandcamp.com

2020 Taylor 324ceBE
2017 Taylor 114ce-N
2012 Taylor 310ce
2011 Fender CD140SCE
Ibanez 12 string a/e
73(?) Epiphone 6830E 6 string

72 Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Dot Studio
Epiphone LP Jr
Chinese Strat clone

Kala baritone ukulele
Seagull 'Merlin'
Washburn Mandolin
Luna 'tatoo' a/e ukulele
antique banjolin
Squire J bass
Old 08-17-2018, 07:57 AM

TRIO+ FAQs
DOES THE TRIO + MANAGER STORE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER?
Yes, the TRIO+ files are stored to your computer, however they are not saved as audio files, so they cannot be exported to a DAW recording software.

https://digitech.com/en/products/tri...#documentation
Old 08-17-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBmusic View Post
I doubt that the foiles are saved as MP3 or anyo other common MUSIC type of file. Best bet is to record the audio output from the Trio using software (any DAW).
Great idea....instead or listening to the final product on my amps (i run 2, one for the guitar and one (acoustic amp) for the drums and bass, sounds better on an acoustic amp).

So for the final product run the output to my interface, which then runs to the laptop to Garage band....2 inputs - 2 channels.....record and then make an MP3......

That is probably the way to do it.

The manual does not say anything but the ability to back up the memory chip.

thanks for all the help.

So many guitars:

If I had only could keep one in each "catagory": Martin custom D-28, Fishman Loudbox Artist, Gibson R8(electric), Freidman Mini Dirty Shirley, Keeley Caverns, Wampler Euphoria
Old 08-17-2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkF_48 View Post
TRIO+ FAQs
DOES THE TRIO + MANAGER STORE FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER?
Yes, the TRIO+ files are stored to your computer, however they are not saved as audio files, so they cannot be exported to a DAW recording software.

https://digitech.com/en/products/tri...#documentation
Thank you for that.....

It looks like connecting the trio to a interface for the computer to record is the way to go.

Wow....knowledge....makes a person feel better.

So many guitars:

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification