The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 07-26-2021, 05:25 AM

I have Waveform (free version) It has its' own native plug-ins which appear when you drag the grey + icon in top LH corner to where you want to place an effect. You should then see under Waveform > Effects or Instruments or Utilities folders containing the plug-ins. Effects include HPF/LPF, EQ, delay, reverb, etc.

If they don't appear try going to Settings > Plugins, and initiate a scan.

I also have plenty of 3rd party plugins that work fine with Waveform. e.g. Ozone 9, Valhalla reverb.

My latest (original) recording: Kite
More Here on my website
Old 07-26-2021, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodB View Post
I have Waveform (free version) It has its' own native plug-ins which appear when you drag the grey + icon in top LH corner to where you want to place an effect. You should then see under Waveform > Effects or Instruments or Utilities folders containing the plug-ins. Effects include HPF/LPF, EQ, delay, reverb, etc.

If they don't appear try going to Settings > Plugins, and initiate a scan.

I also have plenty of 3rd party plugins that work fine with Waveform. e.g. Ozone 9, Valhalla reverb.

Got it - thanks. Now I see the effects. When I scanned, it came up with no plugins so I thought there weren't any. I guess the scan is for 3rd party plugins.
Rogue Resonator (kindling)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD