The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 04-19-2005, 03:25 AM

Default Hey, Floridians! Come see Stetson Guitar Ensemble tomorrow night!

This will be a good show! I posted an article on my site, so I'll just post a link here, and that way if anyone lives close enough and wants to come, you will have details.

Ok, here is the link:

http://www.elizabethroth.com/stetsonbtasteofbrazil.htm

I was nice that the paper ran my photo. But that was just... a cool extra... the paper was just nicely giving me a little attention via the article, by pointing out that I am an ensemble member, but that I also do a club act and sing... This is a guitar ensemble show. Not my show, I am just playing on a couple of cool songs just like the other eleven students. Stetson has a good music department. I have been having fun. The guitar ensemble is a good group!

Anyway, if you want the time and place and other info, check out tha article!

Please come. But we wont be taking any requests. None at all. Just so you know. (Hint: NOT an appropriate time to yell, "Freebird"!)

Old 04-19-2005, 01:50 PM

Hey Eliz,

My brother-in-law (lwho lives in DeLeon Springs) gave me the article on Sunday, and offered to go to the recital if I wanted to join him. I am unable to attend (previous commitment) but wish you good playing......why is everything scheduled on the same day?

Break a leg!
Old 04-19-2005, 10:27 PM

[QUOTE=tbondo]

......why is everything scheduled on the same day?

I don't know, but it is a shame that it always seems to work out that way. The concert was fun, but i had to miss seeing my 16 year old in his Show Choir spring concert, same date, at St Augustine high school.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell