The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 04-19-2021, 10:05 AM
Charter Member

Default charter member?

do you have to be a charter member if you are looking for a specific guitar to buy?
is it against policy to ask in the general guitar section for help in finding a guitar?
Old 04-19-2021, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyg67 View Post
do you have to be a charter member if you are looking for a specific guitar to buy?
is it against policy to ask in the general guitar section for help in finding a guitar?
I don’t think you have to be a charter member to buy a guitar, only to sell one. Yes it is against policy to use the general information section to look for a guitar. But becoming a charter member helps keep her from going. I think it’s a bargain.
Old 04-19-2021, 12:24 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyg67 View Post
Bobby, you do have to be a charter member to post a Want-to-Buy thread and that thread must go in the Classifieds. Charter membership has a number of benefits that are listed near the top of our rules in the FAQs.

If you find a guitar in the Classifieds to buy, you may express an interest publicly. In order to sell, trade or post a Classifieds thread (including a WTB), you have to be a charter member. PM me if you have questions and I'll be glad to help you.
Old 04-19-2021, 02:12 PM
Charter Member

ok thanks. i wasn't even sure how or where to ask the question. to ask the question.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic