The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical

Old 04-18-2023, 09:05 AM

Default HELP! Paulino Bernabe Guitar Model Number

Hi all,

I have recently got a Paulino Bernabe guitar with a very old address on the label. So far I've been told it's made by one of the Bernabes in the 80's but I'm not sure of the exact model.

From searching on the web, I've located a couple of sales of the PB guitars having the same rosette but with newer address labels with hand-written in E4 and M10 on them. Mine does not have a model number written on so I don't know which model it is. The first photo is the label on my PB and and the second one is from a sale of another PB guitar with the same rosette as mine. I think it could have been made by PB senior "Guitara De Estudio Cuchilleros, 8. Madrid-12"

Can anyone shed some light on this and how much it is worth nowadays (not that i'm selling it anytime soon)?

Old 04-19-2023, 12:15 AM

It is best that you contact them. Sending them the photo will surely clear up your doubts

[email protected]

2023 Loef 00 13 fret
2018 Loef Dread SS 12 fret
1972 Yamaha FG-75 Red Label
2017 Kremona Romida rd-c

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Classical