The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 12-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Charter Member

Default What happened .....?

There used to be an custom acoustic seller's site called Symphontree -- think it was located on one of the western Canadian islands.
Great selection of international custom builder's work, accompanied by large numbers of pictures, sound demos and analyses (many way over my head) of their inventory. It is much fun and educational to peruse.

Just tried to visit there and not a trace could I find. Anybody know what happened? Did I get the name wrong ... or?
Old 12-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Charter Member

The website has been gone for sometime. I think you can still contact Kevin through the Symphontree Facebook site.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:41 PM

Are they still in business? I used to enjoy reading their reviews of their guitars.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Charter Member

Default What happened ....?

It must have been 2-3 months since the last I checked. Too bad; haven't seen that level of info available visually and sound samples anywhere else.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop