The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2020, 08:43 AM
Charter Member

Arrow SOLD! Hoffee Deluxe Carbon Fiber Case - OM/000 - Price Reduced!

Up for grabs is a pre-owned Hoffee Carbon Fiber OM size guitar case with Forest-Green finish. Designed for a Martin Style OM, and may also work for other similar sized guitars. Pictured with a Heinonen OM (not included) to demonstrate fit. AGF price: was $825 + $45 shipped including paypal fees in Continental U.S. now $825 to your door or $800 if using PP Gift!

The Hoffee Case features a composite shell built of genuine carbon fiber and arched and reinforced on the top and bottom for greater strength. Case top and bottom join at a tight fitting, tongue-and-groove, water-resistant seal. Comfortable leather handle is located for optimal carrying balance. Durable hardware includes three strut hinges that eliminate the need for a lid strap, and four secure locking draw latches.

The interior features a generous storage compartment, lengthy neck support, snug neck yoke and top & bottom headstock pads to cradle and protect the guitar.

The case has some surface scratches and one missing a rubber foot on the bottom (see pictures). All latches and case seal function properly. New, these cases sell for $1,305 so here is an opportunity to have the ultimate in protection for your prized OM guitar with this pre-owned Hoffee case and save hundreds!

Approximate Inside dimensions of the case are as follows:

Width at lower bout: 15.25 - inches.
Width at upper bout: 11.50 - inches.
Width at waist: 9.75 - inches.
Depth at lower bout: 4.5 - inches.
Body Length: 19.0 - inches.
Total length: 42.75 - inches

For quickest response send an email to [email protected]

Thanks for looking, now let me hear from you!

Last edited by doodahdoug; 04-18-2020 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Price Reduction
Old 03-31-2020, 06:57 PM

Great looking case! Hoffee's provide a wonderful balance of protection, modest weight and good looks. Fine seller for this one. Great opportunity.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:21 AM
Charter Member

Default Price drop bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Cedar View Post
Great looking case! Hoffee's provide a wonderful balance of protection, modest weight and good looks. Fine seller for this one. Great opportunity.
Thanks Andy, Hoffee Cases are my favorite and they currently protect several of my lifetime guitars. I recently sold the Heinonen OM that I bought this case for.

Now I would like to get this case in the hands of someone who can use it for their special OM/000 sized guitar. To that end, I'm dropping the price to $825 shipped and paypaled in the Continental U.S. $800 if using PP gift.

Send a PM or email [email protected] with any questions. Thanks for looking and stay safe!
Old 04-12-2020, 06:22 AM
Charter Member

Default Pre-Owned Hoffe Deluxe Carbon Fiber Case - OM/000

Pre-Owned Hoffee Case for your OM or 000 guitar Bump.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:21 AM
Charter Member

Default Hoffee OM/000 Deluxe CF Case

Bump it up for your consideration - Hoffee Deluxe OM/000 Case
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other