The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 04-06-2020, 08:52 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default Indian Hill Grand Concert -- GREAT DEAL!

Greetings all -- I had this one posted over in the Custom Shop and thought I'd put it up here as well. A few years back I built a couple of demo guitars to bring down with me to a bluegrass camp where I was giving some lutherie talks. When I got back I put this one up on the shelf and basically dove right into new work. So, time to find it a new home!

It's my Grand Concert model (basically a dreadnought size) with East Indian rosewood back/sides and a sitka spruce. French polish, sound port, canary wood radial purfling, and it's a monster of a guitar. I had hoped to do a fancy photo shoot but I've suddenly found myself locked out of the shop until May 4th (yikes...). Luckily I managed to grab a couple of quick shots before packing things up and had recorded a couple of demo videos a few weeks back...

A simple and pretty instrumental (Leo Kottke's "Echoing Gilewitz") that's super fun to hit the dropped D...

And another Kottke arrangment, "Corrina Corrina"...

Someone had requested a little strumming/pick demo, so here's a quick one...

Being a few years old (though in new condition) I'll be selling this one at my old base price of $5,000 (as opposed to the current $6,500). With both the Holy Grail and La Conner shows postponed/cancelled/who knows, plus not working until at least May 4th, I'm hoping to get this one out the door quick so make an offer! This is probably the best deal on one of my new guitars than you're likely to see again -- drop me a message with any questions or for more details!
instagram

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace