The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 03-08-2020, 11:47 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default A Few Speed Bevel Picks Left on the Shelf -- .90 mm teardrop, 1.40 mm triangle

Folks, our first two runs of speed bevel models went to our priority customers only. We have a few left for sale on our site. Most of these are buffed, polished, and ready for immediate shipment. I guarantee you will not find a better speed better pick on the market, from anyone. These really sing. Here's a photo of the .90 mm casein teardrop. I also have a few of these at 1.40 mm.

Our store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

One of Oldest Customers Wrote a Rare Review the day he received it:
Dear Scott: I received my 1.0 mm blue teardrop in the mail today. As soon as I had the chance, I gave it a whirl. I'm not kidding, this is the best pick I've EVER played. It is smooth. It feels perfect in my hand. It glides. Most importantly, it makes my guitar sing! The bass runs sound incredible. Flatpicking a tune is pure pleasure. Strumming is wonderful. I'm completely serious when I say that I could use only this pick for everything I play. It is my Dream Pick. I really can't thank you enough for making this blue bevel pick. -- J.V., Ann Arbor, MI

Yes, they're that good.

We are five years in business now, and the blue speed bevel teardrop is the hottest product introduction in our history.

We also shipped our stunning 1.40 mm flame triangle as well this past Monday. Another real stunner. Reviews coming in on that one soon.

These are 100% handmade. I have a FEW of each model left.

You'll find them at the top of our store page.

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 04-02-2020 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:01 PM
AGF Sponsor

We now have people on the waiting list for these. The list grows. This has been our hottest new product intro in over three years.

I will not have enough to go around this time through. If you want to play arguably the best-sounding 1.0 mm teardrop in the industry, please don't hesitate to email me ASAP.

Just so you know: At 35 days, we have the longest refund/exhange policy in the industry, no questions asked. We can do this, frankly, because our stuff dusts most of the industry and goes toe-to-toe with the best in the business.

Best to you, and thanks for reading,

scott & rhonda
Old 03-15-2020, 10:48 PM
AGF Sponsor

Last call.

I've had a few responses on this. Tomorrow morning I'm going to be emailing an announcement to our existing customers -- a list that is approaching a thousand people announcing the waiting list. I have given AGF members priority up to this point. That is coming to an end.

This is IMHO the most beautiful and best-sounding speed bevel teardrop in the industry. I will have another very short run, so if interested please don't hesitate.

Be Well,
Scott
Old 03-17-2020, 08:53 AM

Highly recommend giving these a try. I like the tone better than brown, more akin to the black, but not as sharp due to the bevel and material.
Old 03-17-2020, 02:42 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillStephen View Post
Highly recommend giving these a try. I like the tone better than brown, more akin to the black, but not as sharp due to the bevel and material.
Stephen, thanks.

I'm working on another batch of the blue casein speed bevel teardrops, this time .90-1.0 mm, to ship first week of April. If interested in another, please email me (not PM) and I'll prioritize you on the waiting list. I'm giving purchasers from the first round top priority on the wait list for the second round. Last run we sold out in less than 24 hours, and once again we won't have enough of these to go around.

Thanks so much for the kind words.

Take Care,
Scott
Old 04-02-2020, 03:01 PM
AGF Sponsor

Folks, our first two runs of speed bevel models went to our priority customers. We have just a few left for sale on our site. Most of these are buffed, polished, and ready for immediate shipment. I guarantee you will not find a better speed better pick on the market, from anyone. These really sing. Here's a photo of the .90 mm casein teardrop. I also have a few of these at 1.40 mm.

One of Oldest Customers Wrote a Rare Review the day he received it:
Dear Scott: I received my 1.0 mm blue teardrop in the mail today. As soon as I had the chance, I gave it a whirl. I'm not kidding, this is the best pick I've EVER played. It is smooth. It feels perfect in my hand. It glides. Most importantly, it makes my guitar sing! The bass runs sound incredible. Flatpicking a tune is pure pleasure. Strumming is wonderful. I'm completely serious when I say that I could use only this pick for everything I play. It is my Dream Pick. I really can't thank you enough for making this blue bevel pick. -- J.V., Ann Arbor, MI

Yes, they're that good.

We also shipped our stunning 1.40 mm flame triangle as well in Monday. Another real stunner.

These are 100% handmade. I have a FEW of each model left.

You'll find them at the top of our store page.

sm

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 04-02-2020 at 03:17 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace