The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 07-09-2006, 01:39 PM

Default Upper Peninsula, Manitowoc, Chi-town

Shameless plugs here: Andina & Rich will be pulling into Escanaba, MI Fri. night 7/14 to play the 8th St. Coffeehouse (8th & Ludington) at 7:30 pm--2 sets, sugg. donation $5. Great coffee and good food (Brian makes killer pizza bagels).
Then we will be at Premier Cafe (316 N. 8th St.--our favorite numbered street?) in Manitowoc, WI Sat. night 7/15 at 8 pm--2 sets, $1.50. Good Mexican food and drink.
Finally, we head back to Chicago Sun. the 16th to play the 1200-1300 block of Glenlake (my block) Block Party. Will have start time for you later in the week (probably late aft. or dinnertime) and that one's FREE. But the catch is you can't park on the block, so take the L or park where you can.

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:28 AM

Default Update!

The Manitowoc gig Sat. night has been postponed due to an irreconcilable scheduling conflict (inadvertent double booking), so we will be playing there at a later date. The Glenlake block party set is from 5-6 pm, you can come earlier and stay later for eats 'n' drinks (and maybe fireworks).

http://www.sandyandina.com

-------------------------
Gramann Rapahannock, 7 Taylors, 4 Martins, 2 Gibsons, 2 V-A, Larrivee Parlour, Gretsch Way Out West, Fender P-J Bass & Mustang, Danelectro U2, Peavey fretless bass, 8 dulcimers, 2 autoharps, 2 banjos, 2 mandolins, 3 ukes

I cried because I had no shoes.....but then I realized I won’t get blisters.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell