The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Old 03-23-2019, 12:35 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Default Vnyl.org vinyl subscription service

I've been a member of https://vnyl.org for about a year and overall have been really happy with the "grab bag" of music they send me each month. It's a service where you tell them your musical tastes and they will send you three vinyl records per month that hopefully match. They also let you connect your account at www.discogs.com so that they don't send you something that you already have and they let you connect your Spotify account too so that they can match to your listening tastes.

So far I think I have enjoyed everything they have sent from classic rock (Steve Miller) to jazz (Thelonius Monk) to electronica and a bunch of new artists I've never heard of. Also, most of the vinyl they've sent has been some kind of limited edition splatter colors or translucent colored vinyl. Cool stuff. I guess the only drawback is that you have to select a "vibe" every month which usually includes stuff I'm not interested in. (I wish they had just an automatic mode.) However, lately some of their "vibes" have included good new releases in a limited edition format. Overall very happy. Check it out at:
https://vnyl.org

JR
Old 08-25-2019, 11:42 AM
Charter Member

This sounds very cool. I've just gotten back into LP's after a 30 year hiatus.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Tags
subscription, vinyl, vinyl records, vnyl