The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 03-01-2021, 10:22 PM

I almost bought a Ryobi one that was shaped like a race car. I don’t have a lawn to mow because the association does it, but I really wanted that thing. [emoji23]
Old 03-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Charter Member

I like the fact that I ain’t pulling a chord or heading to a marina to buy real gas (ethanol kills small engines). My yard in Ga is small and flat. I’m in my 3rd season with a mower with two batteries. Plenty of juice to mow.

Quiet, too. And the vibrations don’t wreck my hands.

NC is a different story. Bigger lawn. Still gas powered there, and I dislike the experience more each year.

Optima dies, prima fugit
Old 03-02-2021, 12:00 AM

A little off track from the original question, however, since the EGO products have had some play in this thread, just wanted to mention that they recently introduced a new ride on mower.

Jeff
Flammang RS35, Flammang el35, SC 000 12 Fret ss, SC H13, SC PJ, Rockbridge 00, Eastman 810ce, Recording King RPH 03, Martin LX (on loan), Martin 0018vs (given to Godson), Lowden F388c (traded), SC OM (traded), Martin OM28v (traded), Martin 00017s (sold), Bourgeois Martin Simpson Slope D 12 fret (sold), Larrivee Parlor (traded), Larrivee L05MT (sold), Gibson LG1 (sold), Seagull Folk (traded)
Old 03-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayheyjeff View Post
A little off track from the original question, however, since the EGO products have had some play in this thread, just wanted to mention that they recently introduced a new ride on mower.

Jeff
I saw that...I have to admit I'm skeptical of a first year product...especially one that doesn't have any local support. Its not like I could easily ship it back to the factory (where ever they come from) if there are any problems. I'll watch them for a couple years and see how the product develops...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic