The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-30-2018, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
it's been a true blessing spending this extra time learning the guitar with him this past week or so!

TripleB
You are very lucky. You have a son who is interested in playing, and not yet enough guitars to go around. I have extra guitars, but a great son who has no interest in playing.

To me, nothing would be more rewarding than to play with my son. I very much enjoy playing by myself. I couldn't be more proud of my son, he's a successful in both his personal and professional life. He has lots of interests, just not interested in making music.

It won't be long before you and your son are playing together. If I live long enough, maybe I be able to play someday with a grandchild.

Enjoy your blessing.
Old 06-30-2018, 04:39 AM

I do hope your wish for a guitar playing grandchild comes true. I have been playing for many years and love it. Yet no other person in my family has any interest whatsoever. I play alone and just for myself. I hoped one of my many grandsons would get the bug but so far no luck. I too have many guitars and no-one to share the joy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pszy22 View Post
You are very lucky. You have a son who is interested in playing, and not yet enough guitars to go around. I have extra guitars, but a great son who has no interest in playing.

To me, nothing would be more rewarding than to play with my son. I very much enjoy playing by myself. I couldn't be more proud of my son, he's a successful in both his personal and professional life. He has lots of interests, just not interested in making music.

It won't be long before you and your son are playing together. If I live long enough, maybe I be able to play someday with a grandchild.

Enjoy your blessing.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion