The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 10-31-2010, 04:40 PM

I think you're covered - it mentions Cubase AI/LE 4 in the list.
Wenge B/S Lutz/Cedar Double Top
Old 10-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Charter Member

Thanks so much for the links to these hosting sites. I have never uploaded a file of my recording and Box net looks fairly easy enough. It may even inspire me to get going on my practicing and recording.

One question though. When you upload an mp3 on Box net, does it allow you to include some details about recording and equipment (e.g., guitar, recording gear, settings, etc)? I like seeing these details when listening to others' tracks.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorgyrl View Post
One question though. When you upload an mp3 on Box net, does it allow you to include some details about recording and equipment (e.g., guitar, recording gear, settings, etc)? I like seeing these details when listening to others' tracks.
I believe I recall seeing a text file link on ScottAllyn's page. He included some notes about the tracks in general, but I don't know if it's possible to include notes on individual files.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorgyrl View Post

MP3 files have a comment box, but you have to open the "edit MP3", (or "Get Info" in iTunes) window to see it, so I'm not sure that would be a good way to accomplish what you want.

The secret to life is enjoying the passage of time.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Charter Member

Oh I see. Well the point would be to include the info so that it could be seen/read easily for anyone listening to the mp3. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD