The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 03-01-2018, 03:49 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyacoub View Post
Finally had a chance to spend a little time recording a sample on the Meridian. I am absolutely amazed with this guitar, as it seems to keep getting better and better each time I take it out of the case. Here is a something I recorded to give you an idea of the sound. I may not be doing it justice as my recording and mixing skills are novice at best. The song is Roads by RafQu. Let me know what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0F...ew?usp=sharing
Spectacular - great playing!

And I know what you mean - there is no finer guitar in the world than a Baranik Meridian, and the multiscale just makes it better still. Mike is absolutely at the top of his game.

I used to buy/trade guitars every few months; since getting my Meridian I've been GAS-free for seven years now! (I've just bought my first guitar since 2011 - and that was re-buying a Collings OM1 I regretted trading).

Enjoy!

Cheers,
David

Perfecting the interface between you and your guitar.
wolframslides.com
Endorsed by Martin Simpson and Tony McManus.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Tags
baranik, meridian, ziracote