The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-19-2022, 01:32 PM
TDavis's Avatar
TDavis TDavis is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 1,533
Default Hiscox Dreadnought guitar case

Preferably black exterior.
Preferably Hiscox branded...not Furch or some other guitar brand.
Preferably in excellent to mint condition.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2022, 04:08 PM
FLGuitar FLGuitar is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 16
Default

If you email Hiscox directly they should be able to help you.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2022, 04:46 PM
619TF 619TF is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGuitar View Post
If you email Hiscox directly they should be able to help you.
Do Hiscox sell other than new? OP said "excellent to mint" not new.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-20-2022, 09:00 PM
TDavis's Avatar
TDavis TDavis is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 1,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGuitar View Post
If you email Hiscox directly they should be able to help you.
Hiscox only ships out of UK, and Iím not big on spending the price for international shipping. They are no longer distributing to their US dealers either, so buying a new one here is not happening.

Iím looking for a nice, used one anyway. But thanks for the comment.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-21-2022, 09:36 PM
HogsNRoses HogsNRoses is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: United States
Posts: 161
Default

Try thomannmusic.com. Their price is very good. They ship from Germany. Their shipping is high, but the total cost is less than what Hiscox used to cost in the US.

Thomann is a huge distributor in Europe.
__________________
-------------------------------
Furch D24 SR 12 string
Furch D24 AR 6 string
Rickenbacker 330w 6 string
Gibson J45 Studio Walnut
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-30-2022, 11:26 PM
Aspiring Aspiring is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 903
Default

Not sure how much the OP is looking to spend but I just ordered the pro Ii dreadnaught case new following the thread from Andertons and with shipping and all in it came to $245 USD delivered in 4 days to my house in the Seattle area. Not sure you are going to do much better with a used one and shipping stateside.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-31-2022, 07:52 PM
UncleJesse's Avatar
UncleJesse UncleJesse is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: STL
Posts: 3,615
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspiring View Post
Not sure how much the OP is looking to spend but I just ordered the pro Ii dreadnaught case new following the thread from Andertons and with shipping and all in it came to $245 USD delivered in 4 days to my house in the Seattle area. Not sure you are going to do much better with a used one and shipping stateside.
If you look now they have changed the site to say they can't deliver outside of Europe. I think those of you who made those orders were the cutoff/reason they shut off US shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hiscox.jpg (17.3 KB, 84 views)
__________________
Iris * Martin * Whipple Creek
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-31-2022, 11:27 PM
Aspiring Aspiring is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJesse View Post
If you look now they have changed the site to say they can't deliver outside of Europe. I think those of you who made those orders were the cutoff/reason they shut off US shipping.
I saw the same thing. I then added it to my cart ignoring that sign completely and continue it let's you complete the order

They also now appear to have two artists jumbo in stock for anyone who is looking that route. Although I can attest you would need to get the extra pads that can be ordered directly from Hiscox to get that to correctly for a Dread.

Last edited by Aspiring; 01-31-2022 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-31-2022, 11:57 PM
FLGuitar FLGuitar is offline
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspiring View Post
I saw the same thing. I then added it to my cart ignoring that sign completely and continue it let's you complete the order

They also now appear to have two artists jumbo in stock for anyone who is looking that route. Although I can attest you would need to get the extra pads that can be ordered directly from Hiscox to get that to correctly for a Dread.
I got an email this morning from Andertons stating they had some incorrect information, they clarified by supplier so they are able to ship the Hiscox cases anywhere they currently deliver

Last edited by FLGuitar; 02-01-2022 at 11:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Thread Tools





All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, The Acoustic Guitar Forum
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=