The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 08-27-2012, 04:48 PM

Talking

Man how did I miss all these comments? I guess I just kinda disappeared too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Hey Ernie,
Just heard this song on the radio one night as I was driving home and remembered that you had posted a cover here. Not sure why, but this tune really stirred something in me and I felt compelled to learn it. I dug up your post here and listened again...and again. What a simply wonderful job you do on this song.

Not sure which song you heard of mine that you liked, but I'm honored.....truly. Was it a cover or an original?

BTW, if you haven't heard Shawn McDonalds testimony, it's on YT and worth a listen. Made this song even more special to me.

Danno
Thank you for your kind words, Danno. I'm excited to hear that this song stirred something in you. It sure did me. Have you learned to play it? It may be in DADGAD and is super easy to play. PM or email me and I'd gladly talk about things that stir. Shawn McDonald's story is something else isn't it?

I think you did an original song. It had that 70s vibe to it. I remember liking it a lot and was wanting to learn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony from Tulsa View Post
E-Awesome, as always. Remix nothing. Its perfect. You are one talented guy.
Thanks Tony. I can't wait to finish our project. What I sent you was kinda crappy but I know you'll make it sound awesome like you did all the others.

I'll check on that McLoughlin guy. Maybe we can do one of his next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Beautiful, Ernie. It's time for you to go Pro.
Thank you Jermey. If I went pro, I'd starve.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell