The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 01-20-2023, 10:57 AM
AGF Sponsor

Happy New Year. Thanks for Looking. Without a doubt, the most important thing my company has done in our seven years in business.

Old 01-25-2023, 08:25 PM
AGF Sponsor

The 1.50 mm Standard 346 Large Triangle is gorgeous, a steller performer, an immediate top seller -- and ten dollars from every purchase is donated directly to sea turtle preservation non-profits. Our main org so far has been See Turtles: https://www.seeturtles.org/ Wonderful people.

Old 02-03-2023, 11:11 PM
AGF Sponsor

So grateful for the support for our sea turtle initiative.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:33 PM
AGF Sponsor

So grateful for your support for our sea turtle initiative. After seven years in business, this is without a doubt the proudest moment for my company.

To clarify: Our sea turtle preservation program is an ongoing effort by CLP, not a spot promotion, to make a difference in the fight against the poaching and predation of the Hawksbill Sea Turtle. As long as we're around -- and we plan on being around a long time -- this effort will be integral to our mission of not only making the best guitar picks in the industry but also living our values. To the best of my knowledge, we are the only company in the music industry raising funds specifically for sea turtle rescue and preservation.

You will find the sea turtle fundraising picks at the top of our online store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

At the end of every month we tally up how many sea turtle picks we've sold, then make a new donation. After that, we update the total dollars we've donated to date. In the upper right-hand corner of homepage, you will find the box pictured immediately below, an ongoing tally of our total donations.

The 1.50 mm polyimide sea turtle triangle has been an instant hit, quickly becoming one of the hottest-selling new models in our history.

OUR ONLINE STORE: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

Thanks for your support. We're deeply serious about this program, and amazed and humbled by your continued support,
Scott Memmer

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 02-04-2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-04-2023, 02:41 AM
AGF Sponsor

One other thing, folks, and this is very important to me.

We charge NO administrative fee of any kind in this program. Every nickel you give goes 100% to sea turtle rescue orgs. In fact we've even been paying an extra 3% out of pocket to cover credit card or PayPal fees.

Our main recipient so far has been these folks, See Turtles. https://www.seeturtles.org/. However, as our program grows, we will be spreading our donations around to many different sea turtle nonprofits. We also hope in the not-to-distant future to establish our own 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, as we grow our environmental footprint.

Thanks Again,
Scott Memmer

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 02-04-2023 at 02:47 AM.
Old 02-16-2023, 12:33 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for looking.

1.0 mm teardrop

1.25 mm triangle

Old 02-19-2023, 12:55 PM
AGF Sponsor

We're thrilled to receive a big vote of confidence from Bluegrass Today, in suppport of our effort to help stamp out the poaching and devastation of Hawksbill Sea Turtles around the world. Thank you, BT!

https://bluegrasstoday.com/charmed-l...ith-new-picks/

There's also a thread about our sea turtle efforts in the General Discussion section, right here on AGF:

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=665376

Finally, big news that we're doing our first major festival next weekend at Wintergrass in Seattle. Come by the booth if you plan on attending. We will have these two models and LOTS of other goodies at the show. ID yourself as an AGF member and we'll cut you a sweet deal.

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 02-19-2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:50 AM
AGF Sponsor

We have a stash of the most beautiful casein colors in the industry, but every once in a while we run into a color that is gorgeous but that does not photograph well. Such is the case with the cerulean blue casein model of our sea turtle pick. Such is the life of an amateur photographer.

Old 03-11-2023, 01:40 AM
AGF Sponsor

UPDATE: As of March 1, 2023: Charmed Life Picks has donated more than $500.00 to sea turtle preservation.

This is since November 1st, just four months ago. Thanks so much for sharing our vision of a future where sea turtles can swim and thrive in safety.

Our current charity of choice is See Turtles, a great group of folks with the same goals as us. Thanks to the hard-working folks at See Turtles for the good work they do.

https://www.seeturtles.org/

Awaiting Your Shipment?
If you already have an order in-house for a Sea Turtle model, we'll be shipping all of those out in the next week. Thanks for your patience.

If I had to choose one reason for this campaign, it would be our grandson Max, now two and a half, that he grow up in a world full of the little live things that made my childhood so magical. He's obsessed with tractors these days; I hope one day he'll be obsessed with sea turtles. We call him The Bubs. This is for you, Bubs.

Take Care & Have a Great Weekend,
Rhonda & Scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 04-09-2024 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-25-2023, 02:18 PM
AGF Sponsor

UPDATE, April 25, 2023: Thanks to your generosity and support, Charmed Life Picks has now donated more than $700.00 to sea turtle rescue and preservation. We hope to pass the $1000 mark by June 1st. Thanks again.

The org we've been donated to so far is See Turtles. https://www.seeturtles.org/. However, we plan on spreading our money around, but these are good folks.

The cerulean casein model has really started to come on in sales now. It's a stunner, folks. One problem with certain casein colors is not all of them photograph well. This is one such color. This gorgeous cerulean color is a perfect backdrop for the theme of ocean and sea life, and I wish I could get a photo showing the extraordinary gem-like beauty of this material. And, as with all our exclusive casein colors, it sounds as good as it looks.

You'll find all our sea turtle fundraiser models at the top of our store page.

The Hawksbill Sea Turtle. The most endangered turtle in the world:

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 04-25-2023 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-27-2023, 05:19 PM
AGF Sponsor

We're so grateful for the continued support and interest in our sea turtle initiative. This is an ongoing program (not a short-term promo) to affect change in the outcome of sea turtle lives.

Old 05-15-2023, 10:22 AM
AGF Sponsor

Due to the support and generosity of AGF members and other customers, we have now donated $878 to two sea turtle rescue nonprofits. We're projected to go over $1000 by the end of May.

We can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and belief in our sea turtle initiative. It is growing and steady, and long-term we plan to donate thousands

The cerulean heirloom casein model has really caught fire as of late. If you've never played a high-quality casein pick, you're in for a special experience.

Old 05-15-2023, 11:32 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Life Picks View Post
Due to the support and generosity of AGF members and other customers, we have now donated $878 to two sea turtle rescue nonprofits. We're projected to go over $1000 by the end of May.

We can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and belief in our sea turtle initiative. It is growing and steady, and long-term we plan to donate thousands

The cerulean heirloom casein model has really caught fire as of late. If you've never played a high-quality casein pick, you're in for a special experience.

So cool of Charmed Life to do this Scott!

Martin 000-1
Rainsong CH-OM
Martin SC10e sapele

My Band's Spotify page https://open.spotify.com/artist/2KKD...SVeZXf046SaPoQ
Old 05-15-2023, 12:50 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jricc View Post
So cool of Charmed Life to do this Scott!
Thanks so much, JR. Nothing we have done -- or ever will do -- makes me prouder.

Hang on to your britches, JR. We're on the verge of a couple of major endorsements, both inside and outside the music industry, that will be unlike anything anyone has ever accomplished. If even ONE of these comes through, it will be HUGE.

Keep your fingers (and toes) crossed for us, please.

I don't think I'm a great businessman. In fact I'm sure of it. Our sea turtle initiative is about people, not profit. A business consultant would probably say, "Don't do this -- you're losing money on every pick you sell." I don't care.

For one thing, we charge no administrative costs for the collecting and dispersing of these funds. Zero. Your $10.00 donation is exactly that: the full ten bucks goes directly to sea turtle rescue orgs. So far they've been going to See Turtles, but we have our eyes on other orgs.
https://www.seeturtles.org/turtle-wa...SAAEgLLZPD_BwE

This is very personal mission for me. The impetus was to honor the memory of my father, Franklin Charles Memmer, who was a biology teacher, and my stepmother Carolyn. And also, to do what I could to save the wonders of the world for our grandson, Maxon.

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 05-15-2023 at 01:06 PM.
Old 05-20-2023, 05:21 PM
AGF Sponsor

Thanks for looking.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace