The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 03:54 PM

Default SOLD - Rainsong Shorty SGA Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar

PRICE DROP - Now $SOLD PayPal’ed and shipped to CONUS zip codes. I’d happily ship worldwide, please just pay for any additional shipping costs (as compared to a CONUS zip code). Please ask any questions that you may have, I’d be happy to answer or send additional photos.

The original price I paid for this guitar (from LA Guitar Sales), the hardcase and the LR Baggs M1 pickup that you see installed in the soundhole was $SOLD...I’ve marked it down -$800!

This is a great gigging and workhorse guitar! If you’ve heard me play live, or seen any of my videos on YouTube or social media, this is the exact guitar and pickup I’ve been using for the past couple of years. I just used this guitar for a show this week. I love this guitar, but I have to sell it because I’m having challenges with my left shoulder and had to downgrade (yes, I said downgrade) to the smaller/lighter version of this exact same guitar (I really do love this guitar to buy its baby brother model).

Here are the specifications, it plays very smoothly and comfortably because I’ve set up the action and intonation as such. It’s carbon fiber so its rock solid even outdoors in the heat/humidity!

Specifications on Rainsong Website:

http://www.rainsong.com/shorty/sg6.html

Included in this price is:

- Rainsong Shorty SGA

- The original Rainsong hardcase

- LR Baggs M1 Pickup

Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited by joeguam; 12-17-2019 at 04:42 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars