The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 11-12-2018, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeve21 View Post
I was inspired to shift genres a bit and try this hymn after listening to the beautiful hymns posted here by Hasbro. I don't think he posted this one, but he mentioned that his arrangements were inspired in part by Zeno. He has many, many hymns and arrangements of them on YouTube and his website, including this one.

This is my Martin MMV into a Zoom h4n, internal mics, to Audacity, no processing.

https://soundcloud.com/user-16619491...us-i-surrender

This was really nice thanks for posting. I like how direct and upfront the melody sits. Great job! I’m going to get some more of these hymns posted you’ve inspired me to get back into it !
Old 11-13-2018, 08:07 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
This was really nice thanks for posting. I like how direct and upfront the melody sits. Great job! I’m going to get some more of these hymns posted you’ve inspired me to get back into it !
Thanks Hasbro! I'm glad the melody is coming through, as I tend to be "thumb heavy!"

Great to hear you will be posting more hymns.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell