The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-02-2015, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Michaels View Post
Found that person today and its sold. Thanks much for the input.
That is great news!
2003 Ibanez AW1050ce
1994 Martin D16H93
2023 Eastman E1OM special
Old 06-02-2015, 06:43 AM

Is there a Breedlove forum with a buy/sell page? That would be your best market. Regarding price, used in excellent condition usually brings about 2/3s - 1/2 of street price new. In the case of Breedlove, probably closer to half. At that kind of return on investment, you might just want to keep it.

P
Old 06-02-2015, 06:54 AM

The buyer got a great buy and sounds like he will truly enjoy it. Great news all around!
Martin CS21-11
Yamaha FG-420
Martin 000-1
Old 06-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Charter Member

Congrats on finding a buyer. The used market is full of bargains right now. I think it is definitely a buyer's market. There are a lot of great guitars at good prices that are sitting for quite some time. Glad it worked out!

2013 Rockbridge slope
Old 06-02-2015, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Michaels View Post
This is the OP here. I would love to keep the guitar for sale on the AGF so I can get these amazingly helpful and insightful responses. Really, the value of this kind of info, input and very kind comments cannot be measured in words or money. Your ideas are great and I for one am humbled to be a part of this community.
All that being said, and all that you all said, the guitar is SOLD to a guy off this forum for $2750. He said that lowering the price put it in his range. He also said that he is a Breedlove guy and respects the brand. Really, all the points made in response to my request for help on the price of my A22 here on the forum proved to be true. He is the exact type of guitarist that appreciates what this guitar is and is ready to pay for what he wants, and gets.

Thanks very much for all the great input here. Now the sad part. Shipping my baby off to its new parents.
Excellent Doug, your buyer got a fantastic guitar at a great deal.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
a22, breedlove, price