The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 06-23-2018, 06:55 PM
Charter Member

Default Bose s1 pro backpack

Just received my free Bose s1 pro backpack it works great fits it perfect and has plenty of pockets for your guitar cables and a lot more .can be carried on back or by side and upright handles .made heavy and strong.
Taylor mini Koa,
huss and Dalton 00 sp Engelmann and rosewood back and sides
Felix preamp
Aer compact 60/3
Fishman loadbox performer
bose s1 pro
Old 06-23-2018, 09:42 PM

Free ??? How ??? I have a small canvas carryon duffle that is too tight to fit it all, a specifically designed bag would be just the ticket.
Gibson J-50 (K&K Pure Mini)
Martin D-35 (Trance Audio M)
Gibson J-35 Vintage (Trance Audio M)
Martin 1937 D-28 Authentic "Aged"
Old 06-24-2018, 07:54 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevety View Post
Just received my free Bose s1 pro backpack it works great fits it perfect and has plenty of pockets for your guitar cables and a lot more .can be carried on back or by side and upright handles .made heavy and strong.
Was this one of the free ones that Bose offered?
Old 06-25-2018, 07:05 AM

I found the info here, submitted my info and am awaiting a backpack. What a stand up thing for Bose to do ! https://www.bosepro.community/g/port...rs-may-10-2018
Gibson J-50 (K&K Pure Mini)
Martin D-35 (Trance Audio M)
Gibson J-35 Vintage (Trance Audio M)
Martin 1937 D-28 Authentic "Aged"
Old 06-25-2018, 09:54 AM
Charter Member

Got notice today that my free backpack has been shipped from Bose and I should have it tomorrow.
Iris Smeck Slope Shoulder Dread
Iris AB Model
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin
Old 06-25-2018, 10:58 AM

How long did it take from when you ordered it? I just signed up for mine and they are saying 6-8 weeks.

2010 Taylor 814ce
2008 Taylor 816ce
2008 Taylor 426ce LTD (Tasmanian blackwood)

LR Baggs Venue
Ditto X2 Looper
TC Helicon H1 Harmony Pedal
Allen & Heath ZED 10FX
LD Systems Maui 11 G2
Galaxy PA6BT Monitor
iPad with OnSong
JBL EON ONE Compact (typically only used as a backup)

My Facebook Music Page
My YouTube Page
Old 06-25-2018, 11:48 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratcat77 View Post
How long did it take from when you ordered it? I just signed up for mine and they are saying 6-8 weeks.
I just looked back and I placed my order on May 11th and they were saying then it would be 8 to 12 weeks. So a little less than what was quoted.
Iris AB Model
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin
Old 06-26-2018, 06:59 AM

Got mine yesterday. It is durable. It has nice loops to pull the zippers open/closed, and one large storage area that is possibly big enough for my guitar cable, amp power cable, mic, mic cable and my Sunnaudio preamp, which is pretty small. I haven’t tried packing all that in yet but I will find out soon. There are a couple of small side pockets that may hold picks and an extra battery. All in all, it’s a good one.
Oregon Duck Fan
Guitars by: Collings, Bourgeois, Taylor
Pickups by: Dazzo
Preamps by: Sunnaudio
Amps by: Bose (S1)
Grateful
Old 06-26-2018, 10:13 AM

Still waiting for mine... Maybe it will come today!

Complete the form below to claim your complimentary Bose S1 Pro Backpack.
Once your claim is approved, you will receive your gift directly from Bose in approximately 8-12 weeks.

https://bosebackpack.com/en/enter

Americas and Europe customers: Offer valid on Bose S1 System purchases made between November 1, 2017 – May 9, 2018.

Asia Pacific customers: Offer valid on Bose S1 System purchases made between January 1, 2018 – July 1, 2018.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:01 AM
Charter Member

Mine arrives tomorrow but I’ll be headed to Summer NAMM
Old 06-26-2018, 06:24 PM

Got mine today. Very cool bag. Plenty of room in the top compartment for my three cables, TC Helicon Play Acoustic, battery pack and cable, iPad, iPad holder and mic. I will have this on my back, a fold up stool with mic stand attached for easy carrying in one hand and my guitar in the other hand. One trip only to and from my car/home. It seems very well made and seems durable. Never had a setup I could carry in one trip.
Old 06-26-2018, 07:39 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty C View Post
Got mine today. Very cool bag. Plenty of room in the top compartment for my three cables, TC Helicon Play Acoustic, battery pack and cable, iPad, iPad holder and mic. I will have this on my back, a fold up stool with mic stand attached for easy carrying in one hand and my guitar in the other hand. One trip only to and from my car/home. It seems very well made and seems durable. Never had a setup I could carry in one trip.
OK, the backpack sounds great - I will have to add one to my S1... BUT, tell me more about the fold up stool with the mic stand attached!
Old 06-26-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jim View Post
OK, the backpack sounds great - I will have to add one to my S1... BUT, tell me more about the fold up stool with the mic stand attached!
Sorry, my post might be confusing. I fold up a stool (Walmart $10.00) and strap a compact mic stand (Airturn Go stand folds up really small) to it so I can carry both easily.

But that gives me an idea!
Old 06-28-2018, 04:48 AM
Charter Member

I received my Bose S1 backpack yesterday and it's very nice indeed. However I don't think it's anything I'll really use as all my gear lives in my van and It's a decent size system with cartage to get it into venues.

I'm happy with the simplicity of the slip cover. If I did anything I'd probably opt to purchase a padded slip cover for it as I have no reason to use it as a backpack. I do commend Bose for trying to even up the price of the S1 that now comes with a battery. I almost wish they would have offered you a battery for it instead of the backpack or let you choose. I doubt I'd use the battery much either but I might have found that handy once in a while.

I'll probably be putting it up for sale soon as it's new and never used. I think I read it's $149 retail so not sure what they are actually gonna sell for?

I'll do some poking around and maybe put it up in the classifieds soon. If someone is interested get in touch.
Iris AB Model
Many Takamine Pro series
Godin A8 Mandolin
Old 06-28-2018, 07:19 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benderman57 View Post
I received my Bose S1 backpack yesterday and it's very nice indeed. However I don't think it's anything I'll really use as all my gear lives in my van and It's a decent size system with cartage to get it into venues.

I'm happy with the simplicity of the slip cover. If I did anything I'd probably opt to purchase a padded slip cover for it as I have no reason to use it as a backpack. I do commend Bose for trying to even up the price of the S1 that now comes with a battery. I almost wish they would have offered you a battery for it instead of the backpack or let you choose. I doubt I'd use the battery much either but I might have found that handy once in a while.

I'll probably be putting it up for sale soon as it's new and never used. I think I read it's $149 retail so not sure what they are actually gonna sell for?

I'll do some poking around and maybe put it up in the classifieds soon. If someone is interested get in touch.
Responded to your PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification