The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-03-2018, 04:19 PM

Talking One Man's Amp Isn't Another's .

It' really a relative issue , a portable amp design is limited to the size of the area you wish to perform in .

For many novices , the small cube is sufficient for lightweight venues or in their bedrooms .

When you go outside that's a whole different equation to deal with and more power is the answer for a portable .

My portable kicks out 150 Watts RMS Stereo with a THD of .05% , and it's the best priced unit for the bang for buck too .

I'm a long time player/performer , my system works well for my needs .

What works for me is not necessarily what works for others and it should be that way .

EZ :

HR
Life has always been interesting to me

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification