The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-16-2010, 03:44 PM

Default Bose L1 compact + T1 + B1?

Any Bose L1 compact owners out there? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a L1 compact but also adding a T1 unit and possibly a B1 bass module. I think I can do all 3 units for $1250 total (all used gear in great shape) and hoping that the T1 and bass unit would fill in the shortcomings of the L1 compact and still make for a compact system at a decent price point. Open for feedback from anyone who's tried this or put together a similar system? I know the T1 is compatible, but not sure if the L1 compact will accept the B1 bass module-? Thanks in advance- John
Old 01-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonesweettone View Post
I know the T1 is compatible, but not sure if the L1 compact will accept the B1 bass module-? Thanks in advance- John
I use the T1 with my L1 Compact but can't give you any info on the B1. You might want to try the Bose forum too:

http://bose.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x

Some of the Bose employees answer question there as well as tons of wonderful Bose users who have answers to just about every question you can think of!

Matt
Old 01-16-2010, 08:20 PM

The T1 and the Compact sound great together. I doubt you'll have much luck adding the B1 sub though without some sort of external crossover. Can you get just the T1 and the Compact?
Old 01-16-2010, 08:26 PM

There is no way to use the Compact and B1... It hae to be hooked up to a "Big Bose". T1 into the Compack is a must have I would say.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-17-2010, 08:02 PM

I have a Bose Compact as well as an L1 Model II. There's really no reason to add a B1 to the Compact. The T1 is a nice addition to the Compact, however.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:56 PM

I just got a Compact. It has plenty of bass response. I'd try it before investing in the B1. If you find you need a B1 I thin you will also need to get an external power supply for it. That costs about $300 bill. Call bose to confirm.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification