The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-02-2022, 10:41 AM

Default EV30M users or interested

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to write an update. I had to send out my 330x for repairs last week. Fortunately Sweetwater offered a 2 year protection plan on it when I bought it in 2020.

I've been gigging with a K8.2 and Yamaha MG10XU. Great sounding combo, but for someone who really appreciates the simplicity of an "all in one" I had to do something.

I bought the EV30M. It arrived Saturday right before I had to leave for a gig. I had just enough time to set it up and familiarize myself with it before going.

I'm really happy with the sound, set up, tear down, features, etc. I'll be keeping this one. Hopefully it will prove to be solid in the dependability/longevity departments.

Just wanted to share for those on the fence. Also, I Could use some pointers from other users out there on good set ups with the mixer as far as setting individual channel volume and Master volume.

I noticed in the menu, EV uses db instead of volume. so I still need to feel that out before I find my "set it and forget it" zone.

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2022, 06:15 AM

I hope it works out well for you. I just ordered the same system from sweet water to use in the fellowship hall at our church.
Old 05-03-2022, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclawrence View Post
I hope it works out well for you. I just ordered the same system from sweet water to use in the fellowship hall at our church.
Cool! You'll have to let me know how you like it. So far, I'm very happy with it.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification