The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 02-13-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raqcoon View Post
Can Stage's USB connection route through an iPhone with Amplitube Acoustic for effects processing?
Sorry I did not get a notification about this and missed it. Yes, you can do this.http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products...ticstage-specs
Old 05-03-2022, 07:42 AM

Lightbulb

QUOTE=Cuki79;5198226]
Note: There is nothing wrong about that. People are always surprised that the main amplifier component in the AER compact 60 is a car amplifier. They seemed to think AER is some kind of audiophile amplifier... No it's just an italian made speaker and a car amplifier. It does sound good though.[/QUOTE]

I am not surprised at all actually. I build my rig myself: it is a homebuild 2 channel preamp literally using the preamp circuit of the Roland ac33 linked to a dsp processor f and a high headroom preamp feeding 3 MOSFET based car amplifiers (high, mid, lows) and high quality speakers that match these amps. It is completely diy but the rig sounds fantastic if I may say so myself 😉

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification