The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 03:46 PM

Default 2013 Petros FS - SOLD!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Over the past couple of years I have acquired some very nice, exceptional acoustic guitars that I had planned on hanging onto as my "keepers". Unfortunately, about three months ago I began experiencing pain in my right shoulder, and have been diagnosed with a debilitating arthritic condition that makes playing very painful after only a few minutes. After much consideration, I've decided that since I can no longer enjoy playing acoustic that I will liquidate all of my guitars. Sux...but my pain will allow these fine instruments to go to new homes where they can be enjoyed and played as they should be.

I will be listing each guitar individually here on AGF. The prices reflected are inclusive of PP and Shipping costs via FedEx Ground to CONUS (will ship to CON US only).

Each instrument is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained. If additional questions or pictures are desired, let me know and I will be more than happy to respond with answers and/or pictures.

If interested, please PM me or email me directly at [email protected] and I will respond promptly. Honest seller...done a lot of buying, selling and trading here and have never had a bad deal or unsatisfactory transaction. Made a lot of friends here, and my hope is that one day with therapy and meds the shoulder problem will subside enough to allow me to enjoy playing, but until then....my loss is your gain.

First guitar up is a 2013 Petros FS (Fingerstyle).
[

Specs:
Top - Sitka Spruce
Back/Sides - East Indian Rosewood
24 1/2” scale
1 3/4 neck
2-1/4” string spacing at the saddle
14 Frets to body
Body 19” long
Lower bout 15” wide
Body depth 4”
Mahogany neck
Ebony FB & bridge
10 degree back angle and fully compensated saddle
Carved SS buttons
Carved truss rod cover
Hiscox Liteflite Pro II case in excellent condition
Guitar Condition: Excellent. No fret wear, no noticeable scratches/dings/dents visible. The finish has sunk into the wood in places, which is common on many guitars and is by no means a defect or problem. Hardly noticeable, but wanted to disclose for those finicky owners like myself.
In January 2019 the guitar given a once over by Erlewine in Austin and is in top playing form. Mark was quite impressed with the tone and overall build quality

Last edited by Gkiller; 09-05-2019 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Charter Member

As a past owner of this one I can assure whoever is thinking about this guitar, it is everything you’d imagine a Petros should be. Fit and finish is exceptional and tone and playability is off the charts. And, a Petros at this price point doesn’t come around all that often.

There aren’t too many I kick myself for letting go...but this is one of them!

GLWYS
Old 09-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Charter Member

Gkiller,

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is that last picture of? Also, being a former Petros owner, this seems like a killer deal.
Emerald X-20 Custom SS

Life's been good to me so far....
Old 09-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Charter Member

Neck profile.
Old 09-03-2019, 05:00 PM

Bump for an exceptional guitar...a lot of interest, but still here for the time being...
Old 09-05-2019, 09:16 AM

ALOT of interest in the Petros!! Still here there, but I do not think it will last through the weekend. If interested, hit me up...might have a tad bit of wiggle room in price for a quick sale!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
fingerstyle, petros