The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2022, 04:22 PM
Charter Member

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for elaborating on the subject, this is very much appreciated. While I can't afford one such beasts, I guess someone is going to be very happy with these JB-16's. My JB-15 Adirondack/Black Limba (I cant help but thinking about the Black Mamba snake every time...) is a wonderful instrument. The slight fanfret configuration really takes no learning curve whatsoever. Among other aspects, I especially like that the high E and B strings produce a sound that is "round", meaty for the lack of better words, in a way that reminds me of my beloved 30 years old classical guitar.
Old 11-20-2022, 05:10 PM

This thread has reached the AGF max of 300 posts and needs to be closed. Once a new one is started, I will come back and put a link to it.

Thank you.

Link to new thread

Last edited by TomB'sox; 11-21-2022 at 10:37 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop