The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 10-14-2018, 07:33 AM
Charter Member

Just gorgeous guitars!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg X30-Padauk-Ele-SS-4753_11-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg (28.3 KB, 69 views)

"You can't erase a dream, you can only wake me up" (Peter Frampton - Lines on My Face)

Emerald X20 Artisan Woody custom - "Lake Tahoe Special"
Kinscherff Adi/Koa High Noon
Whelan Sitka/Claro Walnut Dreadnought (I built)
Whelan Italian Spruce/Madagascar Grand Auditorium (I built)
PRS SE A50E Angelus - Sitka/Flame Maple
Breedlove Pursuit 12 String - Sitka/Sapele
Old 10-17-2018, 01:30 AM

Only the X10 is left. Pretty amazing! I thought it would sell pretty darn quickly. Probably be gone by the weekend. Feels like an electric neck. Emerald fills yet another niche.

Of the other guitars currently available on the website, the fan fret X20-7s and the 12 string baritone are probably causing me the most GAS distress.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?
Old 10-17-2018, 08:39 AM

Trading emails with an old friend of mine from Alaska, he is visiting Ireland at the moment, and went to the Emerald factory. The Select Series Amicus is being shipped home to him right now. He does not participate in this forum, so don't ask for pictures.
Old Today, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl49 View Post
Trading emails with an old friend of mine from Alaska, he is visiting Ireland at the moment, and went to the Emerald factory. The Select Series Amicus is being shipped home to him right now. He does not participate in this forum, so don't ask for pictures.
I was there last week. I'm still getting my thoughts together before I comment on the experience.

PS If you don't want to invest in yourself, why should anyone else even bother to try?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber