The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-20-2018, 10:28 PM

Congrats, Alistair, I wish Emerald to be a role model all others study after! I would dare say Emerald is in an adolescent stage where what you value and visualize will be what you will become.

Judging from a short but unforeseen interactions I have had with you, I can say I like what you see as virtue and how you take pride in your work. Rightly so!

I hope this is just the beginning of my affinity for Emerald🤙🏻
Old 09-21-2018, 09:47 AM

Congratulations on your 'anniversary'! I still enjoy playing my X7 "life" (old round-hole model) every day, but continue to look at the new offerings with interest and - yes - avarice. I am currently busy refereeing soccer and water polo (by mutual agreement with 'she who must be obeyed' those earnings are all mine!) with a view toward eventually purchasing an X20-12 or Chimaera. The new (and improved) models look and sound amazing, and I look forward to reading about continued innovation and quality from Emerald.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Charter Member

Congrats Alistair!!

All of my interactions with Emerald over the past few years have been nothing short of top notch. The one instrument I do have which is my beloved x 20 - 12 is simply outstanding....nothing else sounds like it. I am excited as we come to a close on our conversations on an x30 and hopefully can make something happen there.

Thanks to you and your team for all of the great work that you guys do.

Cheers...

Todd in Chicago

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber