The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 08-28-2005, 07:56 AM

Default Thank You All So Much

You have all inspired me so much to come out of the closet with my singing, and i would like to thank you all for your encouragment and very helpful advice.

I threw a web site together just for songs. It's just a basic site that i made with my comcast account, but i put the songs that i have done so far on it if you want to hear them.

Bobs Song Site

There is currently 5 songs there, and i will update the site as i get better at this. All my songs are recorded with no effects (just me, my guitar, and 2 condensor mic's), and they are all from the heart.

I know i have a long way to go in developing my vocals, but with your help, i am begining to see that i may have something worth developing.

Please feel free to email me if you like, and again...

Thank you all very much.

bobc
Old 08-28-2005, 11:44 AM

Good for you bobc!

You can feel the emotion in your vocals, that's what I liked. So by all means, work on developing technique, but DON'T sterilize that essential quality that you put in them now!

That which is good or great makes itself known, no matter how loud the clamor of denial. -- Theodore F. MacManus

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell -- Christopher Walken
Old 08-29-2005, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute
Good for you bobc!

You can feel the emotion in your vocals, that's what I liked. So by all means, work on developing technique, but DON'T sterilize that essential quality that you put in them now!
I won't. If it does'nt have feeling, I wont do it.

Thank you for all your help.

bobc
Old 08-29-2005, 08:56 PM

Bob,

Keep up the great work!
If I could, I would like to echo Bob's thanks to everyone, I feel the same way.
Its so cool recording something then thinking that you can share it with people all over the country!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell