The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 03-05-2021, 12:34 PM
AGF Sponsor

Default 2018 Serracini Grand Auditorium, Indian Rosewood/Italian Red Spruce

This is the first guitar we’ve seen from Rome’s Davide Serracini, and we hope it’s not the last! Powerhouse voice for fingerstyle with lots of projection and great note definition. We’ve got the Grand Auditorium body to thank for that, as well as the multiscale setup (26 inches to 25.4 inches). That’s a sweet range for DADGAD, and we found it help up all the way down into C9. Gorgeous green Abalone appointments set off the Italian Red Spruce top and Indian Rosewood body, as well as the headstock.
Serracini has garnered international acclaim for his instruments and their players, among them CandyRat Record’s own Luca Stricagnoli. This beauty was built in 2018 and is raring for more action.

"This is the first guitar we’ve gotten from Serracini of Italy and I’m extremely impressed. This is one of the ways we discover makers in the world as they come in to our shop and I’m happy to have met this beautiful guitar. The voice is very spacious and alive and will certainly inspire fingerstyle player to make beautiful music." - Paul Heumiller

Cash Price: $5,495

For more information please visit:

Old 03-20-2021, 06:25 PM

i live in rome and i know him. i own a serracini om axcoustic guitar and it’s a great, responsive guitar.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
abalone, dream, green, guitars