The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 07-28-2013, 06:42 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default National Reso-Phonic Guitars at Dreamguitars.com!!

We are a proud dealer of National Reso-Phonic Guitars. Following is what is currently in stock and will be added to in the near future:

New National Reso-Phonic ResoRocket - Acoustic Guitar

Price:
$2625
Cash Price: $2550
List Price: $3000

Click Here to Learn More

There's nothing quite like a National for slide or fingerstyle blues!

The National ResoRocket Wood Body is a modern version of the popular single cone resonator that offers a familiar 12 Fret neck but adds a cutaway for great access to the high registers. The All-Mahogany laminate body with it's Ebony Fingerboard and bone nut insure lots of great tone. The Pearloid headstock and ivoroid bindings give it a classic, vintage vibe that shows where it comes from.

*We offer an upgrade with the Hotplate pickup system on all National Single Cone Guitars. Just ask.

Click Here to see Paul Heumiller play slide on this guitar.

Click here to see Steve James demo his personal ResoRocket WB!

Player Reviews:

"After hosting Steve James for a concert and hearing him play his National ResoRocket Wood Body I ordered my very own and I love it. I play slide and fingers at the same time and the wood body offers a great natural wood tone but with the power only a resonator can summon. Crying, wailing or sweet talking this guitar does it all! Get yourself one today, Steve and I promise you'll be smilin'!" - Paul Heumiller

Click Here to Learn More

Click Here to Learn More
Old 08-16-2013, 11:19 AM
AGF Sponsor

Default New National Reso-Phonic NRP-B 12 Fret - Acoustic Guitar

Click Here for More Details

In the slide and fingerstyle blues realm, National Reso-Phonic guitars are the go to instruments for players worldwide. This new B-Series single cone 12 fret is sure to catch the eyes of discerning players and laymen alike! It features a hand-textured olive and charcoal finish that catches the eye like its twangy, bluesy tone will capture your ears. This reso stays true to its heritage with it's flat cut "f" holes, a vintage-style slotted peghead, mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser!

Player Reviews:

"When this thin-guaged steel-body National came through the door, I just had to get my hands on it. Whether playing fingerstyle, rhythm, or bottlneck blues, this one has sustain and power to spare. The classic construction gives it that tone we all know and love. " - Paul Heumiller

"I love the look of this guitar and the tone is classic National steel guitar tone. Just a joy to play. I want one.
" - Al Petteway

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
dream guitars, dreamguitars.com, national reso, resophonic guitar, resorocket