The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 06:29 AM
Charter Member

Default [SOLD!] Bose L1 Model II w/ B2 bass unit (Boston, MA or Saratoga Springs, NY)

Long shot here, but figured it couldn't hurt to list this system on AGF in the off-chance that there's someone in MA/RI/CT/NY who wants it.

Selling my Bose system as I have only used it a handful of times. I've finally come to realize that I don't need this much power. I now utilize a Fishman combo amp and it's perfect for my acoustic application.

Unit is in "just out of the box" shape. Not a single mark to be found. It's been kept in my smoke-free home; all pieces stored in their cases. Will come with both cords (power cord and bass unit cord) and all cases. I can confidently say that I've used it less than 5 times - only 2 of those times in a live situation. This system is great for audiences up to 500 people. It cranks.

I purchased this system at Guitar Center and at the same time I also purchased the 36-month "Pro Coverage". They cover any/all damage to the system in that time. Someone spills their beer on your system and it craps out, Guitar Center replaces whatever needs replacing. This coverage expires in October of 2018. I've never had to use it, but kind of a "nice to have". I have the paperwork and receipt for this.

Attached one picture of my system in carrying cases since it isn't setup, but here is the product page for specific specifications:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/...bass_pkg_black

Here is information regarding Guitar Center's Pro Coverage: http://www.guitarcenter.com/pages/Pro-Coverage.gc

For clarity, here is everything you will get:

- power stand and cord
- cylindrical radiator power speaker (top and bottom)
- B2 bass module and cord (to be clear, this is the LARGER bass unit)
- loudspeaker carrying bags
- power stand carrying bag
- B2 slip cover

After tax and the extended coverage, I paid over $3000 for this package; the system itself is $2700 + tax. I am asking $SOLD for everything here. Again, this system is in MINT condition. You would think it just got pulled out of it's original boxes.

Item is located just south of Boston, but I am routinely in Saratoga Springs, NY. Also willing to drive a bit myself and meet somewhere reasonable. Otherwise, local pickup only since it'd be very costly to ship. Cash or in-person friends and family PayPal accepted for payment. Someone scoop up this MINT condition Bose system for a great price!

'22 Taylor GTe
'17 Taylor GS Mini E Koa
'09 Craig Anderson/Burlington Guitars B-2 Custom
'01 Martin DX-1
'00 Fender Stratocaster (Midnight Blue)

facebook.com/whitneyborisenok

Last edited by wborisenok; 04-24-2018 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:41 AM

Allow me to offer an endorsement of this product.

Any of you who are familiar with the Bose PA will no doubt concur that they are fabulous!
And for those who have wondered, trust me, they are fabulous!!

I had a pair of the older systems, and traded up to this model a few years ago.
This has 24 speakers in the upright column, placed in articulated angles to provide 180 degrees of spacial dispersal.

It has the power to reach to the back of a large room, without blowing the hats off those in the front row...I don't understand how Bose does that, but it's true.
You won't believe how good it is till you've experienced it.

I have a pair of the smaller B1 bass modules that I stack, but my Son has the B2 like this one being offered.
This B2 has power to spare.
My Son says it would take 4 B1's to even come close to the B2.
He DJ's in LA with his and never fails to rumble the place.
Even outdoors, the B2 delivers the thunder, but it's clean power, not muddy.
Again, don't know how Bose does it, but they do.

I have no affiliation with the seller, but I know he has discerning tastes for the good stuff, and he will probably miss this when it's gone.
Top shelf stuff here folks, at a very fair price.

If I were within a day's drive, I'd go buy it.

Last edited by woodbox; 04-22-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:03 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbox View Post
Allow me to offer an endorsement of this product.

Any of you who are familiar with the Bose PA will no doubt concur that they are fabulous!
And for those who have wondered, trust me, they are fabulous!!

I had a pair of the older systems, and traded up to this model a few years ago.
This has 24 speakers in the upright column, placed in articulated angles to provide 180 degrees of spacial dispersal.

It has the power to reach to the back of a large room, without blowing the hats off those in the front row...I don't understand how Bose does that, but it's true.
You won't believe how good it is till you've experienced it.

I have a pair of the smaller B1 bass modules that I stack, but my Son has the B2 like this one being offered.
This B2 has power to spare.
My Son says it would take 4 B1's to even come close to the B2.
He DJ's in LA with his and never fails to rumble the place.
Even outdoors, the B2 delivers the thunder, but it's clean power, not muddy.
Again, don't know how Bose does it, but they do.

I have no affiliation with the seller, but I know he has discerning tastes for the good stuff, and he will probably miss this when it's gone.
Top shelf stuff here folks, at a very fair price.

If I were within a day's drive, I'd go buy it.

Thanks, woodbox! I appreciate you taking the time to endorse. [emoji1360]

'22 Taylor GTe
'17 Taylor GS Mini E Koa
'09 Craig Anderson/Burlington Guitars B-2 Custom
'01 Martin DX-1
'00 Fender Stratocaster (Midnight Blue)

facebook.com/whitneyborisenok
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other